Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Pedro plus

Am finally starting to feel comfortable that the Pedro deal is done, so now it's on to other fish -- seems like the Rockies are getting desparate about Wilson ... He could be a great fit if they eat salary... And there has to be someone else we can fleece.  If Nick Johnson is out there I'm all for it... Count me out of those looking to package Matsui -- particularly to net Cabrera.  Matsui was improving up until the time he got hurt and we can use his 2Bs in the lineup.  But I'd lose Cameron in the right deal.  So far, so good for Minaya.  I'd say at this point that the Mets are most improved team thus far -- in one transaction.  Let's hope the next coupla moves net similar gains.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home